Thursday 19 May 2011

EOS Candy/ King Size Brown

Candy Magic Barbie King Size Brown
Review & Pics


 
Ok so cute cute cute!!
I love these lenses, they are 100% what I wanted when I went looking for Dolly lenses! Although they are only 14.5mm (and im into for bigger lenses atm) they give a great enlarging effect, with a dark rim. 
I also love that in dark and natural light they blend into my odly colored eyes, and even in the light they don't stick out that much.
Natural Light

With Flash

Comparison
<-- With // Without -->

 They are very very comfy, I wore them for about 9 hours the other day with the help of eyedrops.
For some they might be a tiny too much, but I love them. I did wear them out and I don't think you can notice it at first, you would have to have a really good look in a bright place to notice the lenses!
Not much to say really, as I can't find anything wrong with them! =D
IN ALL I give these lenses 9/10
 I personally think they are a 10/10, but the -1 is cos there are some people who wouldn't want ones as un-natural as these (with the dark rim and matte color), even though I think at first glance you can't really tell! I will definatly get these in blue and violet!! And eventually All.

I got them for Honeycolor.com
As alwasy great price and fast delivery 
Product Info:
Color: Brown, Blue, Green, Viloet, Pink & Black
Type: EOS Candy Magic Barbie King Size Circle Brown // Candy Doll Brown

Origin:  Korea
Usage Modality:  Yearly
BC:  8.6 mm
DIA:  14.5 mm
Water content:  38%

☆ Thank You So Much For Reading ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment