Friday 4 January 2013

Sugarpill

Sugerpill Buy & Review
So I have wanted to try Sugarpill Cosmetics for the longest time, and with their christmas sale I took advantage and got some loose eyeshadows! Their palettes are stunning, but I'd feel whatever one I'd get something would be wasted (the ones they have in each have 1 or 2 I wouldn't use) so if they ever to a palette with all 4 colours I could use or a do it yourself palette I will be staright in there

But in the meantime, I got some of their loose shadows which on the website looked absolutly stunning, very much up my street with bright, very pretty and super girly colours. I really have been eyeing up these shadows for ages so had a hard time only choosing a few to get!
In the end I went with:

 

PAPERDOLL                                             DARLING

TIPSY                                                      LUMI  
 ::Above images taken from sugarpill website::

Well you can tell straight away where it's from! And it's packedup really well

Lets see I got 4 shadows & a Pillkitty keychain 
And was also sent a loose shadow free sample, a Sugarpill logo sticker & a Sugarpill card

 First a Free Sample of Stella Loose Eyeshadw 
''The blackest of jet blacks, bursting with rainbow diamond sparkle''

 The Pillkitty soft PVC keychain, super cute

Card/Postcard & Free Sugarpill Logo sticker!


The 4 Shadows

Lumi:
     'Snow white with turquoise sheen and flashing bursts of blue and green. When worn over a dark base, this complex white transforms itself into your new favorite blue eyeshadow'

Darling:
     'Stunning teal loaded with iridescent turquoise star bursts'
   
Tipsy:
     'High-shimmer true grass green'

Paperdoll:
     'Lovely lavender with dazzling shimmer and sparkle'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First of all this took AAAAAAGES to come, BUT I put alot of it down to 1. It came all the way from L.A and 2. It was in December so that probs help it up alot. You can spot straight away where it came from though! So exciting =D

And another awesome suprise, free gifts. I knew there would be a free eye shadow sample but a sticker aswell, so cute!

The shadows are stunning! And the pots are alot bigger than I thought they would be. Be careful when opening them, I used to use Stargazer and Barry M pots so used to them, and alot can be wasted but these pots look great, would be hard to loose shadow from them unless you open it upside down (and yes I have done that once to! Should be more careful XD)

When using loose shadows I think you should use a primer, I am guilty of not always using primer when I use solid shadows but with loose you really should.

☆ Thank You So Much For Reading ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment