Friday 4 February 2011

Pretty&Cute Haul


OK so I am so IN LOVE with this site, So much cute stuff that I find difficult to find living in UK, don't know about other places

So Far I've Bought:
  • Lioele Beyond Solution BB Cream 
  • Lioele Blooming Shimmer Pearl  
  • Fake Lashes: Hime Series 045
  • My Beauty Diary: Luxury Line White Tea Peony Mask
  • My Beauty Diary: Apple Polyphenol Mask
  • My Beauty Diary: Sake Yeast Mask
  • My Beauty Diary: Q10 Rejuvenating Mask
  • My Beauty Diary: Japanese Cherry Blossom Mask
  • My Beauty Diary: Black Pearl Mask
  • Some Cute Deco Stuff    

Firstly, Everything arrives in a box, with those foam peanuts (I think they are called) so everything is safe and sound!! Also comes with order form.
Also, A few of the deco things I bought. I've also gotten a few free samples with my two orders so thats cool =]

My Lioele BB Cream, Shimmer Base and Lashes 

Lioele Beyond Solution BB Cream 

Ok, I'd heard good things about BB creams, but I had no idea just how much I would love it!!  
At First I wasn't sure what to make of it, it came out of the tube a bit darker than I thought, and i am pale, BUT it blends so well! It does give good cover and can be used as a base for foundation OR just on its own as it is so light, but gives great cover

Lioele Blooming Shimmer Pearl Base {Pink}

Ok, again, how I lived without this is beyond me! I LOVE IT
I did start recently using bases, as I do have oily skin so avoided them. But using this is stunning, I really did notice a 'glow' to my skin and less 'shine', if you get me =p
With Most things I find there is something that could be a little better, but with this its not the case, I LOVE IT

If peple want a detailed make-up routine I will do one, but basically I
Wash - Dry - Cool - Moisturise - Shimmer Base x BB Cream Base Mix - Foundation - Dark Circles&Spots - Set With Powder

Most Could Miss The Foundation, But I am a make-up freak and hate my skin XD




My Beauty Diary Masks

In The Photo - Luxury Line White Tea Peony Mask, Sake Yeast Mask, Japanese Cherry Blossom Mask & Black Pearl Mask
I also ordered Apple Polyphenol Mask & Q10 Rejuvenating Mask, but I used them already

Keep saying it, Heard good stuff, thought i'd try them out, SO WORTH IT lol

I was shocked, cos i've used fase masks and things before from boots and such, but apart from my skin feeling a big nicer, for a little while, not much else

I used the Apple Polyphenol Mask On Myself
It's For:


I really did see a difference in my pores, they did look smaller, or better, or whatever is 'good' lol. It also gave a brightening effect which reduced the red on my face alot. Plus it smelled lush and my skin felt very soft and moisturised the effects were lasting!

I used the Q10 Rejuvenating Mask On My Mum
It's For:
- Rejuvenates skin with soft, whitening and firm look.
- Nourishing, soothing, and firming.
- For normal skin, especially recommended for aging skin that is lacking elasticity.

I could clearly see her skin under her eyes and around her nose which is a bit puffy normally (age thing) looked firm and less 'puffy'. Also she has alot of red lines, which with the whitening had gone down alot! And again it smelled lush and her skin felt very soft and moisturised the effects were lasting!


Lashes: Hime Series 045

These lashes are so cute, and not flimsy which I know some people have a problem with. Perfect for the big eye look and will wear when I go out for a night
The box is so cute, I know its quite new to P&C, very nice and protects well.


All in all I am so happy with this site. Delivery was very reasoanble considering the people at P&C put alot into packaging, and living in UK it didn't take very long to come to me =D
Also, they are always happy to answer questions and always reply

Thank you Janie And All the Girls At Pretty&Cute

Links:
Owner Janie's Youtube


☆ Thank You So Much For Reading ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment