Sunday 26 June 2011

ETUDE HOUSE NAIL POLISH

ETUDE HOUSE NAIL POLISH
So I Guess You Guys Have Noticed, I Love Nail Polish
Just A Quick Post To Show You Some Very Cute Etude House Polish I Bought, They Are Super Cute!
They Are From The 'LuciDarling, Fantastic Nails' Collection
I So Want Some More, And Some Of The Matte Ones Etude House Do!


<-Glittering Bare White // Glittering Tender Mint // Shimmering Lavander Purple // Shimmering Rosey Pink->

Sorry You Can't See The Colours so Well, But The All Have A Slight Shimmer To Them! When I Do Other Posts If Im Wearing One I Will Say So On The Post =D

They Go On Really Well, And Dry Quickly. But Atleast 3 Coats Are Needed For Good Cover!
☆ Thank You So Much For Reading ☆

2 comments:

  1. The Purple one looks pretty! I have to check it out. :)

    http://jesroque.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really nice! I will have to do some nail swatches in good light and will add =D

    ReplyDelete