Thursday 24 January 2013

How are we getting on with Mint & Purple/Lilac?



Very VERY Well Thank You
I Love IT!
After....hmmm...well it was about 2 weeks I re-did the Mint, but I knew I would have to.
But considering it came from PINK im really happy. With the way I do it (with all the conditioner) It's actually feels really good for my hair XD
And the Purple is toning down which is what I wanted so i've left it alone!

::Will Do Very Soon::
How To: Getting To Blonde // Getting Ready For Pastel/Coloured Hair
How To: Pastel Hair (all kinds)
How To: Look After Your Pastel/Coloured Hair

Anything Else you want to know//ask//have me show you??
Just leave a comment, mail, or post on facebook =D

☆ Thank You So Much For Reading ☆

2 comments:

  1. um, can i have your hair please? SO PRETTY!!!
    really looking forward to your next hair blogs. Great blog ^_^
    *following*
    x<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kat! I am so happy with how it turned out.

      Thank you very much I will get on it ASAP =D, so nice to have nice comments :3

      Jo ~<3

      Delete