Wednesday 24 April 2013

Happy Birthday Old Man

 
10 years ago today our Riva Mea & (boyfriend) Thomas had 7 beautiful boucing babies, one being my wonderful Wesley! I was only 14 when he was born and he was my first dog that was my own (my family is big into dogs)
He has done really well in the show ring, a lifetime Crufts qualifier and made loads of beautiful babies including my Junior . He has always been an old man at heart, but now his age has caught up he's decided to act like a 2 year old,  Oh well 

Happy Birthday My Amazing Boy
 
☆ Thank You So Much For Reading ☆

6 comments:

  1. Oh my SQUEEEEEEEEEEE! what a cutie, he's just adorable I want to hug him omg!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU LITTLE CUTIE!!!
    x<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kat! Funny enough he's always been one whose embarrassed to be hugged XD
      But the older hes gotton the better he is and now he loves a cuddle, just not when anyone else is around =p
      ~<3

      Delete
  2. Aww happy birthday!! :D
    He looks so cuddly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sami! He is now, but he hasn't always been XD
      ~<3

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness! He is sooooo cute! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Robyn! He is so cute I have always thought so to XD
      ~<3

      Delete